I am a believer and evangelist for open source. Following are some of my open source contributions.
My github : https://github.com/sujee/
Open Source Labs for Learning Hadoop
We created these open source labs to help people learn Hadoop. There are 30+ labs that cover HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive and HBase.
- Improved performance benchmarking tool – HBASE-4440
- Improve patch submission process – HBASE-5577
- Improve DNS verification – HBASE-5555
Spark Job Server
Spark Job Server facilitates running multiple jobs in Spark and sharing cached data across jobs.
submitted multiple patches to the project.
Spark workshop at SVCodeCamp
Hadoop DNS Checker
Hadoop & HBase are very particular about DNS. This tool verifies DNS is working correctly in a Hadoop cluster
Amazon EMR scripts
scripts to launch and monitor EMR jobs
- Ubuntu : http://tinyurl.com/2em2tw
- Eclipse : http://tinyurl.com/yqg9fs
- Mozilla : http://tinyurl.com/3lmf6
- KDE : http://tinyurl.com/526yl